My stupidddddd chickens!!!!

What if you put that EE hen in a cage overnight, get her egg before they do, and shoot a bunch of food coloring into it. Put it back in the run and then whoever eats it will get their mouth dyed bright blue or whatever color you use. I busted some by just putting an egg in thier feed dish and two biddies dove for it like it was the winning lotto ticket or something. I snatched them both up and took them right down the road to a chicken trader and gave them to her, with full disclosure.

AHHHH I will try that also!! I have two EE eggs in the fridge right now, I am going to take one out side and see what happens!! WOOT I feel like sherlock holmes LMAO

Okay I took an EE egg outside to thier coop. They are free range but they were all resting in the coop so I walked in and sat the egg down on the floor. ONE RIR hen came running up as fast as she could and pecked the egg and pt a hole in it!!! I tried to get it but she knew EXACTLY what she was doing!! Little brat, I know who it is now and I am going to put her in a seperate pen tonight and see if anything changes. If it does, I am making her into chicken noodle soup!! Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions!!!

Quote:

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

AHHHH I am going to hang a sign up in the coop!!! HAHAHAHAH:woot

HA.. eggzactly what i did.. i took an egg and set it down in the middle of the yard... 2 hens dove for it, caught in the act!!!...

but i just cut the top part of the beaks.. causes a bit of pain, and alittle blood.. sometimes it stops them...
if it dose not i toss them over the fence to the coyotes..(kill them first of course) i wont tolerate an egg eater..

food color??? cool never thought of that one.. great idea!!!!

Yeah but to complete the experiment, put something green and egg shaped like a collard green in there and see if she runs and pecks it and eats the greens.

I still think she could just be looking for something green to eat, and then figuring out:

HEY, YUMMY EGG! Who put that in there????!

Back
Top Bottom