My sweet Barred Rock, Amy Farrah Fowler 🥰

This is my sweetheart Amy Farrah Fowler. I love her so much. Back in May 2021, my brother and I ordered our chicks from a hatchery together in one order. We were each supposed to get a Barred Rock.... buuuuttttt.... He asked me to keep his for a couple weeks until he got back from a trip. Well, I had picked my (BR) out and did my utmost best to NOT get attached to any of his!!
Well, as it turned out, the two BR’s became a pair, so I basically stole my brother’s chicken. To be fair, I did go to Rural King and I bought him a BR and a Buff Brahma a week later and I was going to get myself a White Crested Black Polish chicken and he said that would be cool to have, so I bought two.... weellll.... you see, there’s a problem with that. In my way of thinking, they really should come in pairs. I told my brother that I should probably keep both of the Polish chickens as well, just for their safety so that his mature chickens wouldn’t kill them.... well, it’s the truth!
View attachment 2963430
Hey,, bitten hard! I have 3 BR's and they are all named Fern because I still can't tell them apart, except by personality. Oh, and I always buy in 3's.

Back
Top Bottom