My Teeny Tiny Call Duck

easttxchick

Lone Star Call Ducks
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
This is my tiny little White Call hen, BooBoo Duck. She is a little over 3 months old and small, even by Call duck standards. There is a possibility she may be a dwarf-we had to move her down two hatches due to the fact that her hatchmates outgrew her so fast. She ended up with my last hatch of ducklings and is still the smallest baby.
Please excuse her dirty little self, she LOVES to play in the mud.
love.gif

38335_booboo2.jpg

Awe how cute! I love calls but a miniature call even better! I would make her a house duck! Lol!
wink.png
Very very very adorable!!!!
love.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Shhhhhhhh...right now she IS in the house. Told DH her nose was stuffy, but I have been trying to figure out how to get her in here for a week. She is just TOO small to be outside!
I need therapy...
big_smile.png

What a little peanut! Do you have any more pics of her? I am just in love with her! I already love white call ducks to begin with, but little "teacup ducks?" Priceless!

Quote:
I do have some more photos of her, thank you for asking. I'll TRY to get some more on today.
Teacup duck? I like that.
smile.png

Quote:
Shhhhhhhh...right now she IS in the house. Told DH her nose was stuffy, but I have been trying to figure out how to get her in here for a week. She is just TOO small to be outside!
I need therapy...
big_smile.png

Oh if you need therapy then I think I would need therapy to. Just tell DH that she cant stay outside because she is to small and will be to scared to be out there. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom