My Urban Backyard Warm Weather Open Air Coop & Run *PIC HEAVY*

What a wonderful job - GREAT coop and run! Love the thought of using Ondura for the roof covering - very versatile product and lots of colors! I used Tuftex which comes from the same company!

Quote:
Indeed. The Ondura is affordable, and very easy to work with. I bought it about 4 weeks ago now, and still haven't put it up. LOL. I do have some of the peel & stick roofing material down now though. It's like a thick, tar paper type, epoxy backed rolled material. It keeps the roof leak free. The Ondura is mainly for aesthetic value.

Thats so cool! My nephew found a cage someone was throwing away ! It is made of pvc and very small hardware cloth! About two feet high 5 wide and 5 long! I think it would make the perfect brooder, but hes using it for a box turtle pen! Sorry he found it first! I may have to take pics and make me one!

Quote:
Indeed. The Ondura is affordable, and very easy to work with. I bought it about 4 weeks ago now, and still haven't put it up. LOL. I do have some of the peel & stick roofing material down now though. It's like a thick, tar paper type, epoxy backed rolled material. It keeps the roof leak free. The Ondura is mainly for aesthetic value.

Don't forget about your matching color, ring shanked nails to attach it!!
smile.png
Glad to hear you like it though - I worked in the sales department at the actual plant that manufactures the Ondura years ago and my husband is the Shipping and Purchasing Manager there still so it's always nice to hear about people who use the product!! I have seen it used in a number of coops and runs since I got into chickens and it seems to work well plus it is an attractive and as you pointed out, inexpensive, material to work with!

Quote:
Somehow, with as great as your coop and run look, I just KNEW you would have the matching nails!!!
lol.png
Again - I love it and you did a wonderful job!!!!

ooohhhwwww...
bow.gif

I am home sick from work today, and I have been waiting on my husband to help me make a run for my coop.....Now I can run to the hardware store and make it myself!!!
wee.gif

Pvc pipe and chicken wire.....I am sooooo excited!!!
celebrate.gif

I love you; what a great idea...
clap.gif

Now to scroll back a few pages and count corner pieces!! LOL

Thanks, BoJo

Wondeful.job and Igot a few more ideas from you
how did you make your tea bottle ?
Was unable to see, also how did you hang the shade on the side.
that can be rolled up or down/
sorry Im full of questions.thanks...

Back
Top Bottom