My very first try at incubating

I actually set up a video baby monitor on them so I could watch them from bed! ahahaha

Oooh, you remind me that i have one in the garage! But it won’t do me any good, it’s a styrofoam incubator, i just made a peephole in the front so i can check progress. I close it asap again so it doesn’t cool off too much trough the thin plastic...

Oooh, you remind me that i have one in the garage! But it won’t do me any good, it’s a styrofoam incubator, i just made a peephole in the front so i can check progress. I close it asap again so it doesn’t cool off too much trough the thin plastic...
Oh no, there's no little window even? I bet there will be some external pips when you wake up tomorrow. It's so much fun. We're starting another batch in April and I cant wait!

Two pips! One is from the egg with the airchamber in the side! It made a big hole on the opposite side of the airchamber. Can’t take pics tough, too far inside the incubator.

Here is a pic of the other egg.

Will it be a problem that it pipped on the opposite side?
Do you mean the small end of the egg or...???
It's nerve racking when they pip outside of the air cell,
most make it out fine tho it may take a bit longer as it's the same as an internal pip into the air cell.

Back
Top Bottom