My Waiting List For Spring Silkie Hatching Eggs! *Pics Added*

Teresaann24

Songster
11 Years
Jul 29, 2008
Eastern, Kentucky
I am starting my waiting list for hatching eggs starting in April.
I havent figured out shipping prices yet so they will be added later.
Prices list will only be prices for the eggs. If you want to be added to my waiting list Leave your name and a way I can contact you. Most of my silkies are Kentuckysilkie lines. I Offer Pet/breeder quality only. I have some nice birds but I do not show them so I can not say mine are of SQ.

Here is what I will have

White Silkie Hatching Eggs- 12 For $15.00 + shipping cost (Will add later)

Grey Silkie Hatching Eggs- 12 For $15.00 + shipping cost (Will add later)

Black Silkie Hatching Eggs- 12 For $15.00 + shipping cost (Will add later)

Partidge Silkie Hatching Eggs- 12 For $15.00 + shipping cost (Will add later)

Partidge Frizzle Hatching Eggs- 12 For $15.00 + shipping cost (Will add later)

(Now I only state they are Exotic because the colors they can turn out is Exotic to me There are so Many different colors you can get out of a mixed Colored breedings They are pure silkies just MIXED colored)
Exotic/Mixed Color Silkie Hatching Eggs- 12 For $15.00 + shipping cost (Will add later)

I will Also have Buff Silkie Hatching Eggs Around August (Will Update This At A Later Time)

Also I want to add if you Order More then 12 I will cut you a deal 24 For- $25.00 but anymore then 24 eggs goes back to Original Price.

If you are interested Just leave your name and A way I can contact you I will be making out my list as people add their names.

Some Pictures of my Silkies
Black Pullet

13823_blackhen.jpg

White Roo
13823_whiteroo.jpg

White Pullet
13823_whitepullet.jpg

Grey Pullet
13823_greyhen.jpg

Grey Roo
13823_greyroo.jpg

Frizzled Partidge Roo
13823_frizzledroo.jpg

Last edited:
Was just getting ready to post some pics of my Grey roo and Hen. I may have some grey chicks in a couple of weeks. Aren't you in ky? If you are close maybe you would be interested in them. If not Ill put you on the list for some Grey Hatching eggs.

I am in KY, just south of the Green River Lake. I would love to see pics of your greys. Mine looks more birchen than grey, but I would be interested in the babies. Where are you at in KY?

I am in eastern ky about a hour and half east of lexington. I have a broody on 6 eggs right now. How the out come will be I am unsure??? I posted pics of my greys those were a month or two back they look the same only the roos comb is a little bigger and there crests are bigger now Also.

LOL, I'll put you name down BTW what is your first name and a way I can contact you? You know you will be the first on the waiting list for the grey eggs!

First name is Shelley
tongue.png
and I'm always on here, so just pm me. I check my email once in a while, so you could do that too. I'm usually pretty good about keeping my inbox clean on the PM's though
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom