My welsummer hen was taken :(

stellasswag

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jun 26, 2012
Animal Control came to my house last night and took my chickens. I am so angry and depressed right now. Stella, my amazing Welsummer hen that saved me, is gone. We've been calling every shelter but we cant find them. We supposedly dont have one acre so they are illegal. I can't get over this. I have been crying nonstop for hours. My welsummer was the best chicken anybody will ever have. She was my first chicken and I raised her from a hatchling and we were best frineds. she saved me from a splitting family when I had nobody to go to. I have depression and everybody wanted me to get therapy but STELLA WAS MY THERAPY. You are probably think I'm so stupid because I love my chicken so much and how we bonded and how she saved me but we loved eatchother. she was the sweetest thing ever. I'm alone crying my eyes out and trying to find her. I miss her! :'(
Pray for her.

I'm so sorry to here this! I have a hard time trying to understand why no one thinks anything if you keep a parrot, which is a bird, but get all upset if you keep a chicken, which is also a bird.

Back
Top Bottom