My Wundaful flock!

Hello, there, @Muscovy Wunda. How are you doing?
I really like your flock -- they're all so cute! Your double-pompom-ed drake looks so funny... it's like someone just stuck a couple of fuzzy balls (kinda like those weird keychain things) onto his head. And your tiny one (duck, not pompom!) is just cuddle-worthy, the cutie.
Actually, all your ducks are cuddle-worthy!
(I should try to get some sleep, probably -- it's quarter after five in the morning here, and I've been up all night. Wikipedia is a truly dangerous place. And my roosters seem to think that crowing in the pitch-darkness is a perfect way to impress the ladies. Anyway, I just figured that I'd check in before shutting down. Hi, again, and good... night? Morning? What time is it where you are? Just substitute the proper greeting. And hug your ducks for me!)

No, will probably check them this afternoon, my nurture right has an awesome candling feature on it and now that it is empty, I can use it in the building where I moved the other incubators to...
Oh nice! How do you find the nuture right? I lovw that more and more incubators are getting the candlers built in.

Hello, there, @Muscovy Wunda. How are you doing?
I really like your flock -- they're all so cute! Your double-pompom-ed drake looks so funny... it's like someone just stuck a couple of fuzzy balls (kinda like those weird keychain things) onto his head. And your tiny one (duck, not pompom!) is just cuddle-worthy, the cutie.
Actually, all your ducks are cuddle-worthy!
(I should try to get some sleep, probably -- it's quarter after five in the morning here, and I've been up all night. Wikipedia is a truly dangerous place. And my roosters seem to think that crowing in the pitch-darkness is a perfect way to impress the ladies. Anyway, I just figured that I'd check in before shutting down. Hi, again, and good... night? Morning? What time is it where you are? Just substitute the proper greeting. And hug your ducks for me!)
It does doesn't it? She's the sweetest little duck, she reminds me of a puppy. It is 8:22pm here at time of posting

20200322_094429.jpg
20200322_094424.jpg
20200322_094409.jpg
20200322_100944.jpg
20200322_102116.jpg
20200322_102241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom