Mycoplasma gallisepticum? Please help.

Pics
The pullet with the watery eye isn’t looking so good today.. :(
7ED9C0AF-2FD4-4086-B2A5-3C91E4CBBD9E.jpeg
CBC3BDB9-CE5F-4DFD-8963-06E5BFBB8ABB.jpeg

There’s a lot of mucus coming from her eye.
And there seems to be white stuff in it.
35A78E3E-760C-480A-80CF-3CB3A5020974.jpeg

E54B9CE2-679A-4C43-95E3-E26E67C360C1.jpeg

I also lost one of the 6 week old pullets that I moved into their new coop yesterday.
I found it this morning. It was already stiff. There was shavings in its beak, and a little blood around it’s beak.
FE1161AE-72AB-493C-B684-0FB6FE902A0F.jpeg

9890F55C-B7C6-43AF-8F5D-57C4E14C0786.jpeg

Someone help me.

I hate to say it, but this is most likely MG. I dealt with MS a few months ago in chicks that I picked up from a local breeder. The good news is that you don't have to give up on your other flock yet! There is the possibility that your other birds aren't sick! We ended up culling the sick chicks. It saved our established flock. Here is the link if you want to see the detailed process we went through.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/respiratory-problems-help.1386607/

This is the pullet with the watery eye today:
DA3865FE-1C91-4930-AE99-84D9765F8DC1.jpeg

Sorry about the quality.
I think it looks a little better today.
I’m still trying to schedule testing. :barnie

Sorry I didn’t update sooner! I totally forgot.
They seem to be doing somewhat better. I’ve been giving them oil of Oregano. I know it won’t cure whatever this is, it seemed to help relive some symptoms.
The chick with the watery eye looks almost normal. The swelling is mostly gone, and it’s only a tiny bit watery. I’ll get pics later.
I still notice rales and sneezing in others. One other had a foamy eye.

I’m try to find somewhere else to get them tested. The darn state still hasn’t called me back, despite me calling again.:he
With the foamy eye you can pretty well diagnose it via symptoms as MG. :(

Thanks all.
I know, I'm so mad at the state.:he
I forgot to mention, I have been giving them garlic in their water already, along with AVC and Oregano oil.
I know it's likely to be MG.:( I'm holding onto (a probably foolish) hope.

Thank you.

It's so frustrating. I can't find a local vet that tests, so I'm still trying to schedule with the state vet. They did just have an important person retire, so that explains some of it, but it's still no excuse.
Thankfully the chickens do look somewhat better. Maybe a little nasal discharge, but not much. There's still occasional sneezing. One hen sneezes violently frequently. I feel so bad for her. :(

Back
Top Bottom