Mypetchicken.com-Is it good

chickenlover210

Songster
11 Years
Jan 28, 2008
the Usa
I really like mypetchicken because it's local(although I can't pick up chicks) but has anyone ever ordered from them are they good?
I want to know because I will be purchasing soon
Oh and for 4-6 chickens how big should the coop be?
Chickenlover

I can't answer your MPC question, but for 4-6 chickens you'd need 40-60 square feet or 16 to 24 square feet if you have a run. You want 4 square feet of coop space for chickens that have access to the outside and 10 square feet for chickens that are enclosed in the coop only. Something I learned from MPC.

I don't know but I'm curious too so I'm bumping this up.
big_smile.png

I got my first chickens from them last May and am VERY happy with them. Very healthy, smart birds. Practically raised themselves (lol). I just wanted four hens, they said how about a couple extra (same breed and sex, too) and we settled on one extra. Five I got!
If I just want a small number of birds again they are going to get my order.

My petchicken.com is WONDERFUL the customer service is wonderful!!! It's a little pricey when you order them through the mail but it's worth it.

jackie

If you love chickens, nothing is more satisfying when you order them than to speak with someone who understands and wants to help. Follow your instincts and ask the questions you want the answers to. Listen closely and when in doubt lean toward sound advice. My Pet Chicken made ordering chickens a memorable experience for me by taking the time, listening closely, and wanting that type of experince to happen. After your order, call them again for your next size feeder and waterer and remove all doubt. You'll thank yourself a year later when your breed selection, quantity, and flock health are where they should be. Your birds will thank you every day.

Back
Top Bottom