MyPetChicken.Com

I have heard that they steal pictures to cover up their bad birds. If your looking for show quality I wouldn't go there, they are like a middle man to Meyer Hatchery, just have smaller minimums.

Last edited:
Quote:
I don;t think this is true at all. There are a few BYC members that work for them and love it and their product. You are not going to get show quality from any hatchery.

They're good hatchery quality birds and the customer service is awesome.

However, if you actually want show quality birds, you won't find them from a hatchery, you'd need to goto a breeder who shows and specializes in a breed. Even then buying chicks from show quality parents does not mean you will get a show bird. Be prepared to pay good money for those chicks or hatching eggs for the quality. I've seen many show birds on here for sale, and I've sold some of my quality silkies. I've sold young roos for as much as $25. I bought a good quality breeding hen for $40. I sell their chicks for $8 each not sexed.

For backyard flocks and layers, you don't need to spend so much to have some awesome personality pets!
wink.png

Quote:
Oh.... yeah, then I would say go for it. They have a huge selection of some really neat things.

Besides, I believe all chickens deserve treats!!! ...and they believe it too!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom