Mystery from the TSC bantam mix bin, please help

SoManyMoments

Chirping
Apr 19, 2022
Not wildly familiar with bantams but couldn’t resist this little feather footed fluff ball from the straight run bantam mix bin at TSC.
posting photo of her ((him? *gulp*) as more of a baby chick and now at about 10 weeks. I thought maybe some kind of Cochin perhaps? Is this “blue”? But just the FEET have fluffed out, will the rest catch up? And is the comb still small enough for the age to be likely a lady? Thanks so much!

Attachments

• IMG_2998.jpeg
    IMG_2998.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2999.jpeg
    IMG_2999.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 45
  • LadyB-1.jpeg
    LadyB-1.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 45
Not wildly familiar with bantams but couldn’t resist this little feather footed fluff ball from the straight run bantam mix bin at TSC.
posting photo of her ((him? *gulp*) as more of a baby chick and now at about 10 weeks. I thought maybe some kind of Cochin perhaps? Is this “blue”? But just the FEET have fluffed out, will the rest catch up? And is the comb still small enough for the age to be likely a lady? Thanks so much!
Very adorable. I don't know the breed but I do know what should be signs of a male and at only 10 weeks old I'm nervous about the color of the comb. I hope I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom