Nabiki's SSC hatch

Pics
41 hatched so far. That's over 2/3 hatched out of 60 shipped eggs. It will be almost 72% if the two that I think are going to hatch do. 11 were either infertile or early quitters, so all in all, I'm quite happy with my hatch rate.
Are they pooping yet?

41 hatched so far. That's over 2/3 hatched out of 60 shipped eggs. It will be almost 72% if the two that I think are going to hatch do. 11 were either infertile or early quitters, so all in all, I'm quite happy with my hatch rate.
Those are really good numbers!!!
I had 66 hatch out of 89, a 74% hatch. I was quite please too. I can't wait to see how all the silver variations grow up!

Those are really good numbers!!!
I had 66 hatch out of 89, a 74% hatch. I was quite please too. I can't wait to see how all the silver variations grow up!
This one is interesting. Black back and head, yellow wings and cheeks. There are at least 3 tuxedos.
1124191927.jpg

He's so little.
It's hard to believe the all start out that small. They grow so fast!

I have one that won't shut up right now. They hate it when I turn out the light.

Edit: Oops. I'm glad I went and checked on it. It was crying because it was in the far corner away from the heat lamp and couldn't find its way back to the warm spot. I put it with the rest, and it shut up immediately.

This one is interesting. Black back and head, yellow wings and cheeks. There are at least 3 tuxedos.
View attachment 1967233
Cute!!! I think I got 6 tuxedos in my pansy batch.
It's hard to believe the all start out that small. They grow so fast!
I have one that won't shut up right now. They hate it when I turn out the light.

Edit: Oops. I'm glad I went and checked on it. It was crying because it was in the far corner away from the heat lamp and couldn't find its way back to the warm spot. I put it with the rest, and it shut up immediately.
I've got 2 chicken chicks in a brooder too, they fuss something awful when the light goes out.

Chick #42. It looks like #43 is trying, but zipping in slow motion. We'll see if it makes it out.

I almost lost a couple last night because they decided to move to the far end of the brooder where it's way too cold. One of them was barely moving when I put it back under the heat. I hope it makes it.
1125190449.jpg

Back
Top Bottom