Nail Polish Designs!!

feather leg farms

Songster
10 Years
Jun 25, 2009
Salisbury, NC
Just curious, how many people like to do their own toenail and finger nail designs? I do alot of mine myself. The only time someone else does mine is when I want a pedicure. Send in pics of those random designs.

My Designs:
Zebra on thumb and the rest tipped
white nail with pink tips and black lines to seperate the white and pink
clear nails and white tips with a black line seperating the two colors

Nah.. i never liked designs on my nails..
I always think that it looks kinda cheap on an adult... Just MY opinion..
hide.gif

On kids/teens its okay though.. kinda cute..

I do like a french manicure though... and thats kinda a design...

Last edited:
I get my nails done about every three weeks. I will often change the color and if I am in the mood I will have the tech do a design on my ring finger nails. I like to change things often.

I chew my nails...plus, dirt and mud and poo only gets underneath the nail and you can't properly eat raw cookie dough until you've cleaned under each and every part of the nail, and then you STILL have that "line" of gunk.

I'll stick to keeping my nails short...naturally!

I do love looking at the designs though!!

I think they are cute... but I just can't keep things on my hands very well. Designs and paint would chip, fall apart, get damaged, darn near as soon as I went to work on anything. I wish I could grow them out more than a quarter inch, but wearing gloves all day just does havoc on them.

I don't ever do my fingernails but I try to get my toes done on a semi-regular basis. Having even slightly long fingernails isn't an option for me anymore as it's hard to milk a cow with long nails and they would just get broken mushing my dogs. I do like to get flowers put on my toes when I get them done. Just a little touch of something pretty in my otherwise non-feminine existence.

I have french manicured acrylics. I keep them VERY short (just barely past the end of my fingertips) because with all of the horse/chicken/duck/goose/typing/gardening, etc I do--I cannot grow out my real nails at all. I think it make my tiny/bony hands more girly, LOL

Back
Top Bottom