Naked Neck Turken Hatching Eggs

Soggy Bottom Farm

Songster
9 Years
Apr 21, 2010
Southwest Central Pa
Hello I have 12 plus 6 extras of naked neck turken hatching eggs.. These are awesome large to jumbo brown egg layers
that lay all year round for me.. I am getting 12 to 16 eggs a day and need to start selling and not setting.. In this pen
there are buff, red, black and black with gold overlay. My fertility has been 98 % or better hatch rate about the same.
Although I have great results I cant guarantee your hatch rate for shipping and incubating practices can play a major
role on shipped eggs. I do pack well to hopefully insure a safe arrival. Also some of the eggs will be a little smaller for
i have a lot of pullets that have been laying for about a month now. Any questions please ask. You can check out my
feedback on ebay under heview68.
THIS IS A BUY IT NOW FOR ONLY $15.00 THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING SO DONT BID JUST PM ME THAT YOU MADE PAYMENT FOR THEM
AND WILL SHIP ON WHAT EVER DAY YOU DESIRE THANKS THIS IS A GREAT DEAL ON A AWESOME DUAL PURPOSE BIRD
Please make payment to [email protected]
Thanks

Last edited:
Pm'ing you now
big_smile.png

I have pullets that are now 6 months old and they have been laying for about a month or so now. If feedwell the roo's
are normally ready about 5 to 6 months for a nice heavy bird. Earlier if you want a fryer, but I raise mine out for
roasters.

Back
Top Bottom