Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Flowerbh......I'm sure he will make you the most faithful and loving companion....you were meant to see him. I'm also sure it will be a decision you will never regret.He looks as though he must have been neglected and starved over a very protracted period. Refeeding will need to be done carefully, but I'm sure you will have no problem. Post more pics. of him as he 'blossoms.'
My dog is a pure Border Collie from excellent working stock....BUT.....the tiny and somewhat mis-shapen runt of the large litter which the farmer knew would not sell, so we had him. Best decision ever.....he guards after the chickens, is wonderful with children and animals of any type and has the most charming personality.He cost a fortune to have his undescended testicle removed, but I can't think of money better spent.

That poor dog, I'm surprised he could even get into the car. He is so thin - he looks deflated. I wonder what he was living on before you rescued him.

Is there a name for the blue color with a red band around the chest? Or Is that just leakage? I had a naked neck rooster he was so pretty. Thought he was a Cornish cross because he was about 12 lbs and had a super wide chest. Ended up selling him cause my mom went into the coop wearing shorts and he scarred up her legs. Wish I had a picture, maybe ill call his new owner...anyone with that coloring?

12 lbs is huge to me.
I've got some little NN guys here that sound similar-ly colored, with leaky red. I'd be happy for you to have one if you are ever down this way : )

Back
Top Bottom