Naked Neck/Turken Thread

@CaroleW Come show off your little baby Naked Neck that just hatched today! :love
The first chick I've ever hatched ... all Bluebaby's fault... I have her Roger Roo... this is his crossed with my largest hen a Gold Laced Wyandotte.
20210726_120148.jpg

The first chick I've ever hatched ... all Bluebaby's fault... I have her Roger Roo... this is his crossed with my largest hen a Gold Laced Wyandotte.
View attachment 2774636

It's going to be interesting to see what color's that it feather's out later as it grow's. Now you need to put some of those Naked Neck hen's egg's in there. They are big enough for Roger, too! :gig

It's going to be interesting to see what color's that it feather's out later as it grow's. Now you need to put some of those Naked Neck hen's egg's in there. They are big enough for Roger, too! :gig
Yes I have some Cowgirl eggs in my split hatch and I'm waiting for the smaller one to lay bigger eggs. May not be til early spring since my work travel schedule will pick up I think. THAT's mostly why I did the split hatch and couldn't wait for new incubator - just in case I'm not able to hatch again this year because of work.

Yes I have some Cowgirl eggs in my split hatch and I'm waiting for the smaller one to lay bigger eggs. May not be til early spring since my work travel schedule will pick up I think. THAT's mostly why I did the split hatch and couldn't wait for new incubator - just in case I'm not able to hatch again this year because of work.

Yes, she's the one that lay's those pretty light green egg's.

Back
Top Bottom