Name 3 Things You Did Or Will Do Today - 2024

Pics
mowed the lawn
planted cucumbers and basil
gave my handicap Gosling a bath and changed his little boot
92164109-76A4-4E9B-B81C-D82BDA9506D7.jpeg
Productive day! Your gosling is so cute! What's wrong with his foot/leg?

I went to the clubhouse today, worked on (and completed) a couple projects while there, and met with a couple people I needed to meet with. I was thinking about walking the dog too because it’s nice and sunny out but it’s soooo smokey here right now. They’re doing a controlled burn in the state forest next town over. It must be huge because you can see and smell the smoke from really far away. It’s getting better now but my right ankle also keeps giving out and twinging with pain today anyway so there’s that. 😭
Glad you were able to go to the Clubhouse, I know how much that means to you. :hugs Sorry about the smoke and I hope your ankle feels better soon.

What kind of capacitors? Through-hole or surface mount? Do you have a good soldering iron?

Live or dry?

:highfive:

Thank reminds me, I got a bunch I need to give away,
Through hole. The solder was very strong. I may need to get a better iron too.

Live worms.

Optical drives? As in CD trays? If so, I'm interested.

Ooh! I just cooked my mama some shishkabobs on my brand new grill! That is what I did today. My first time grilling, and I think I did well. Now, if I can just keep people's grubby little hands off the meat until we are all situated and ready to eat. 😂
IMG_20240513_162448.jpg
IMG_20240513_164322.jpg
OMG! That looks amazing! Congrats on the new grill, your food looks like a professional made it!

Back
Top Bottom