Natural worming

henney penny

Songster
10 Years
Nov 21, 2009
Northern Maine
Is there a natural wormer for chickens?I have not seen any worms in my chickens poop but I`m sure they must have them.I have used garlic in the post and DE in there food in the spring.I don`t want to have to throw the eggs away as I sell them to pay for the feed.ThANKS

I use equiopathics for my dogs, and it's listed for all livestock. I dont know if it could be used for chickens, but you could call them, they are really helpful.
800-555-4461

It's a totally homeopathic wormer

44824_maure_pile.jpg
As you see I do feed my chickens pumpkins in the fall,this is my manure pile that started growing pumpkins from the seeds from last years feeding.LOL

Quote:
how do you use it, in feed or water??

I might use this and pumpkins

I am thinking about adding garlic once a month to their meals I make them. How long should one do garlic, monthly or just twice a year for a few days??

any other natural remides?

This is my receipe for worms Add 5to6 cloves of garlic to 1/2 cup cool water.Cover and let stand for 8 hrs or overnight.Shake and strain.Do not heat the water or it will erase some ot the garlics benifits.Use eye dropper for each chicke or you can aslo add some of this garlic concentreae to water for on week at the rate of 1/2 cup of concertrate to 4 gallons of water.Make sure there is no other water source around. I use the water one its easier if you have a lot of chickens.I have never seen worms in my chickens poop but I guess that doesn`t mean they don`t have any.

Back
Top Bottom