Nature Photography

Pics
You get a lot of red-tinted moon pictures. I think it looks stunning! How do you do it?

I actually don’t get this type of picture often. The one you see in my post was a total lunar eclipse.

Other times it is a result of smoke from wildfires, which did happen once or twice.

Here is a clear moon picture I took last Christmas.

IMG_1644.jpeg

This next one was interesting.

IMG_1694.jpeg

That’s the sun with a solar filter on December 28th, 2023. Don’t try that without a solar filter.

IMG_1676.jpeg

See the bright star near the center? That’s not a star, that is Uranus. I’ve actually seen and photographed all the planets except the one we are on. I’ll try to find my completed picture and post it.

I actually don’t get this type of picture often. The one you see in my post was a total lunar eclipse.

Other times it is a result of smoke from wildfires, which did happen once or twice.

Here is a clear moon picture I took last Christmas.

View attachment 3718977

This next one was interesting.

View attachment 3718980

That’s the sun with a solar filter on December 28th, 2023. Don’t try that without a solar filter.

View attachment 3718986

See the bright star near the center? That’s not a star, that is Uranus. I’ve actually seen and photographed all the planets except the one we are on. I’ll try to find my completed picture and post it.
Wow!

Here is my second attempt and first successful meteor shower image. These were captured between 4:10 and 5:20 this morning. I could definitely spend more time perfecting the masks on the meteors, but this was more of a practice run. I will put in a little more effort next time....

250A6517.jpg

Back
Top Bottom