NE Oklahoma Chicken Stock - Let's Plan!

Okay, I need everyone's feedback and assistance! Let me know what you think! Coral did all my editing for me. THANK YOU CORAL.

Last edited:
I'm mulling over a couple of ideas.

Did I miss it or does it say how much quanitity the recipe needs to be?? Not sure if that question is worded right, but how much we need to make.

I told Coral I am thinking that making enough for 100 tastings should be enough. Who knows it may get so big we would have to do more!! I am thinking that maybe do the judging around 2 in the afternoon? What do you all think?

My question would be serving size. Are we doing samples or should it be portion size? I assumed samples, if so then a double recipe of most items should be more than enough, correct?

On servings I personally would just do a small serving and not a full portion. I would think a double recipe would depend on if the recipe serves 8 or 20. I don't have any idea how big this thing would be just yet until we get it out there and see what the response would be. I estimate 100 folks buying tasting kits but who knows. the closer we get to the event the more I would know.
I have already got the trays and the napkins and a roll of tickets. I also got wristbands to put on the folks that paid for a tasting kit so that folks don't just go around and pick up plates and eat folks' food.

My question would be serving size. Are we doing samples or should it be portion size? I assumed samples, if so then a double recipe of most items should be more than enough, correct?

why not get ketsup cups from a restraunt supply? they come in several sizes, plastic or paper, and i am sure they are cheap.

Good job on the flyer Allbreeds! Love it!

If I understand correctly, then, the dishes for tasting can be in a regular dish - whatever we usually make it in, then people will sample it from there? With fresh spoons or sporks, I presume? May I ask how we can ensure that the spoons used to scoop out the samples haven't been used before or licked by the person doing the scooping? I'm having thoughts of double-dipping in mind, so I'm hoping someone can clarify for me so I have a better understanding. I'm sure what I'm thinking is way off... lol ......

Allbreeds - with your permission, I'd like to add that flyer to the NEOCS Facebook page. If your'e not already a member there, there is a link to it in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom