Neck injury after fox attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fed up with this god forsaken site honestly. The passive aggressiveness. The rudeness. Blatant discrimination and bigotry. I'm unwatching this thread and sticking to pms. Shouldn't have asked. Peace.

Yes of course I read things wrong. Somehow I'm always at fault I'm sure.

No, nothing. Perfectly healthy.
You're the one being rude here. If it continues I'll hit ignore and walk away. Nobody said you did anything wrong. It just appeared you read it in a way that she didn't mean for anyone to.

You're the one being rude here. If it continues I'll hit ignore and walk away. Nobody said you did anything wrong. It just appeared you read it in a way that she didn't mean for anyone to.
Is that supposed to scare me? Please walk away. I'm just trying to figure out how to lock the damn thread

I'm fed up with this god forsaken site honestly. The passive aggressiveness. The rudeness. Blatant discrimination and bigotry. I'm unwatching this thread and sticking to pms. Shouldn't have asked. Peace.
WOW. Good luck with your birds. I was going to try and help, but no. I'm tired of all the "poor me" and "I'm a victim" posts when there is absolutely no call for it at all. Such thin skin these days.

Hope your girl gets better. She's hecka cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom