Need a hug; Cop's wife in Pittsburgh...

Thank you, all.

Connie63malies... I try 2 say "I Love You" every time, but once in awhile I am a grumpy witch-on-a-broom.... Will try to get rid of THAT, right quick!!!

DH in Air Force reserves, too... ugh... I respect & appreciate ALL of it, but am grumpy, sad, and ready to scream at him 'till I can pull his butt outta there.... I will sit for a bit and calm down, tho. Need to get my perspective back. (!!)

My thoughts and prayers are will all of you. I think the sacrifice of the spouses law enforcement and sholdiers are often overlooked.

Quote:
Here in Texas we can retire with full benefits after 20 years of service.... so it sounds better if you say he only has 7 working years left.... LOL

Atleast seven . He might do more. He thought of taking te 30.000$ for a 10% in retirement check detuction. But he can get it back if he stays two years longer or so. Not quite sure but thats what i remember.

My SO is a police officer, too. Working today. I keep calling just because...

I hate hearing about things like this and in CA the other week. I don't really worry too much because VT is a really pretty safe state. Well, I try not to worry about it.

My nephew is a deputy and my son best friends brother is too. He was shot a few months ago and I loved the Sheriff's first words to the other officer at the scene when it happen.
Why is that shooter still alive?
It was a call that man said someone had been shooting outside his house. The guy was high on drug. The deputy has had several surgeries and carry's his arm odd now. I watch this man grow up and he wreck his car once trying to get to me because I wrecked. If I am in trouble he there.
This remind me of the day he so shot and now lucky he was to be alive.
My heart bleeds for the families and the families of all the officers they have to live with this daily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is that shooter still alive?

I love this comment. We had a little six year old boy shot in the leg in a shoot out last month, while this little kid was sleeping in his bed

It's interesting to find so many LEOs on here.

My father is one in Texas, my uncle is in MO.

One of my biggest clients are a lot of those LEO mags that are around your offices. I write and do photography for them.

On a personal level I tryyyyyy not to let it get to me, but every time my father goes home it breaks my heart, since you never know what might happen. Of course, he's older and higher up now, so he does more desk work now.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Dad just retired after 37 years on the job. I didn't read if
the fallen officers had kids or not. This is a heartbreak.
Some mental nutjob took away someone's husband, father,
and/or son. Not cool at all.

Quote:
Amen Gritsar, Amen.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom