need advice on a relationship problem,,, update 3-27-11

When I read the title of the thread, I thought, the advice is to leave it. Reading the thread did not change my mind. You already know the answer. Don't waste your life foe convenience' sake.

Quote:
going to get my truck fixed so i can get it inspected and save some money up to get my own place . may take me a month or 2 . as im layed off and short on money so i cant really do a whole lot until i get working again. sucks when you dont make enough money to live these days . but i am planning on leaving when i get my truck back on the road and can save enough for first months rent and security . 2011 will be better i promise myself...

Wow. You sure do have alot going on. Im sorry for your Relationship Problem. She seems to want to run your life & hers. Im sorry for her wanting you gone. I know it has to be tough. Hurry and leave. Let HER run her own life. And YOU run yours
hugs.gif
Coming your way.

-Nikky.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with all the previous posts telling you to get out. I would and make it FINAL this time. But before you go sit down with the 12 year old that you have essentially raised and tell her why you are going. Respect and love are essential. For her and for you. Make sure she understands that she doesn't have anything to do with it. I don't know how you can still be available to her without being available to her mom, but frankly her mom kind of sounds like a nutjob and she might need to know that she can at least talk to you if things get bad there. I am sure that the mom will try to get you back, especially if she doesn't have the money for the mortgage etc. Be sure that you are NOT going to go back with her even if she begs pleads etc. Because if you are, you might as well stay.

im still hanging in there . got my first unemployment check today. guess what i have been using her car for the last 3 weeks to get chicken grain and go to the store. since my truck inspection ran out end of november need alot of work done to it waiting to file my tax return and get it fixed. . she gave me a ride to and from work the last week i worked and i gave her what i had for gas now she says i need gas money for the last 3 weeks you been using my car . i said fine i gave her 20 . out of the 3 weeks i used her car 6 times funny how she never forgets . she will never change . she gonna have a heart attack the way she gets wound up over nothing shes 36 years old acting like 18.

i was wondering if you had found a place yet. there's some places listed in the free press and the real estate/classifieds from the herald gazette... none say chickens welcome of course...
wink.png
but none of them say chickens UNWELCOME.

i moved out today. finnally had enough. she wants me gone then shes got it. i will never go back. now she can holler and scream all she wants i cant hear it . life is going to be so much better.

Back
Top Bottom