need advice on a relationship problem,,, update 3-27-11

Quote:
You are right; NEVER go back.

No booty calls, (yes women -- and men-- both know what to use to get what they want)...
no "woe is me" & "Dont you care about the child etc of hers...etc...
I'm gonna lose my house...etc..

Just maybe even change your cell # if you have one...
get your mail forwarded to a PO box so she can't have access to any mail etc..

Where did you end up going?? what happened to your chickens?

I have a question: What do i do if i have strong feelings for a certain person and thinks she feels the same, and I have said everything that was on my mind. Do i just wait for her to ask me to go out with her? WHAT DO I DO?

Last edited:
Quote:
If you've already told her how you feel, the next step is to ask her out yourself! Don't wait for her because chances are if she feels the same way, she is waiting for you! So take her out to a dinner and a movie, or some other date-ish place, be the best gentlemen you can while still being yourself, and have fun! If things are meant to be, they will fall into place after that.

Quote:
If you've already told her how you feel, the next step is to ask her out yourself! Don't wait for her because chances are if she feels the same way, she is waiting for you! So take her out to a dinner and a movie, or some other date-ish place, be the best gentlemen you can while still being yourself, and have fun! If things are meant to be, they will fall into place after that.

2x

Quote:
You are right; NEVER go back.

No booty calls, (yes women -- and men-- both know what to use to get what they want)...
no "woe is me" & "Dont you care about the child etc of hers...etc...
I'm gonna lose my house...etc..

Just maybe even change your cell # if you have one...
get your mail forwarded to a PO box so she can't have access to any mail etc..

Where did you end up going?? what happened to your chickens?

i went to my moms staying there and going to start saving to get my own home on a family peice of land nextdoor. i did bring my chickens and my small coop. just have to get my big coop when the ground dries up so i can move it.

Quote:
Good for you! That was a smart move, fiscally. Don't beat yourself over the whatifs and the whys. In a few months you'll start to feel human again and wonder why it took you so long to leave! You deserve better and you'll find it.

Quote:
Good for you! That was a smart move, fiscally. Don't beat yourself over the whatifs and the whys. In a few months you'll start to feel human again and wonder why it took you so long to leave! You deserve better and you'll find it.

time will heal everything. thankyou for the support .
smile.png

well I wanted to update this post I did end up going back for a year but have been gone now for 3 months. I have been living with family since November I am so much happier . I guess it just took me along time to realize that It wasn't going to get any better nomatter how hard I tried. I sold all my chickens back in november when I moved from my ex and I hope to get a few in a couple months. most of all I would like to find a nice girl to love.

Hey blueseal,
I just saw this post and wanted to tell you it will get better with time and you will find someone who will love you for you. I am living proof, I had horrible luck for years with women and had givin up on finding someone, then low and behold I met my wife at a store where she worked and 5 years later it is still wonderful. Best of luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom