Need advice on how to stop Roosters from Fighting

not saying it isn't but the eye does not look like the typical injury from a fight. it looks more of a parasite issue. just an observation

not saying it isn't but the eye does not look like the typical injury from a fight. it looks more of a parasite issue. just an observation

It does potentially look like a parasite, although I did have a roo that ended up with an injury to his third eyelid that looked much like that, and once the swelling went down, it was fine.

Also, if you're just responding to one post/quote, all you really need to do us just hit reply *on that post*, and it will copy the post you're replying to automatically, and put anything you type directly below the quoted post.

It does potentially look like a parasite, although I did have a roo that ended up with an injury to his third eyelid that looked much like that, and once the swelling went down, it was fine.

Also, if you're just responding to one post/quote, all you really need to do us just hit reply *on that post*, and it will copy the post you're replying to automatically, and put anything you type directly below the quoted post.
OH, I see now! Thank you for all of your Great advice...His eye is looking a little bit better..I went and got some VetRX. I'm still putting Neosporin on it and Cleaning it with warm water.

Back
Top Bottom