Need banty eggs! Have a broody!

Beau coop

Songster
11 Years
May 19, 2008
WNY
Looking for bantam eggs: Ameraucana, EE, Barnevelder, Faverolles, Marans, Orpington, Plymouth Rock , Rhode Island White, or Welsummer.

I have rir, mille fleurs, ane OEGBs. Looking for egg variety. Thanks!

I just love that picture in your avitar. You have a broody now?? I only have two girls laying, and I don't think they are fertile. You know the rooster hasn't been working lately.

One of my rir stays in the nest until you take the egg out from under her, but when I reach in to take the egg, she growls, yes growls at me. I think she's broody, right?

Ha, yes, more than likely if she's growling.
They are so funny like that!!!!
Must less two of them in a small nest, they sit and steal each others eggs back n forth!! LMAO!!

All I have right now are Milles, BTB Japs(pure and mixed) and maybe Porcelain Dutch Mixes if some of the light eggs are theirs instead of the Milles. You are welcome to some if interested just to help out your broody...Sorry that is all of them right now...Just found where my Milles have been laying two days ago so don't think those 5 eggs will make it as they were outside but I am getting an egg daily from each of them and my Jap right now. And as said there could be a Porcelain in there unless they stopped for the Winter although they are still breeding. I also have a BR breeding a Cochin(giant white but her eggs are half the size of a BR egg). I have one in the bator now and it shows fertile.
Let me know if you don't find anything and I'll send you some. I think it is only like 5-8 dollars to ship priority but we can check, my Zip is 42503

Cindy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom