Need Egg Pictures for Egg Color Chart.

Here's my yokohama's egg, compared with a normal sized large-fowl egg and a dollar. Her eggs are medium-small, and tinted. Sorry about the bad photo quality, I was using my cheapo camera.
FILE0039.jpg

Hi ChickenCharmer! Good to see you here. So that is what RoadRunners eggs will look like! I can't wait to see. Hopefully in a few weeks. She is so tall and thin it is hard to believe she is actually going to lay eggs! That's why we call her RoadRunner. She looks just like the cartoon one! Only more beautiful with her orange and white feathers.
smile.png
I now have four bantams and four regular size chickens. All of them different breeds. They are all so different! The four new ones are 5 months old and of course my little girls are 4 months old now. Fiona still rules the roost! I have so many names for her and lately it has been Fiona the Fiesty! I swear she would make someone a great house chicken. She loves us and couldn't be more cuddly with us but when it comes to other chickens, forget about it!! She runs to me when ever I walk outside and of course I love her for this!I'll try to get some pics posted soon.
CJ (Jill)

Quote:
Thanks! Added it to the chart here is the new list:
White Layers:
Crevecoeurs
Holland
Houdan
La Fleche
Sultan
Sumatra
Dutch Bantam

Cream or tinted Layers:
Catalanas
Cubalaya
Redcap
Rosecomb

Brown Layers:
Buckeye
Java
Malay
Turken

Got the Buckeye picture added thanks to BuckeyeDave!
ok i'll post a pic of a turken egg tomorrow

Thank you!
Here is the new list:
White Layers:
Crevecoeurs
Holland
Houdan
La Fleche
Sultan
Sumatra
Dutch Bantam

Cream or tinted Layers: