Need hatch buddies due Oct 25-26th PIC'S

Quote:
You know, now that i think about it..................I did take 2 eggs from that bunch! The rest went to Robyn. She is brownish color.

The silver one has all kinds of problems. SIGH And it is the prettiest. Her toes are curled(splinted)n and her leg is wanting to go out to the side(slinted that as well) POOR CHICK! It is either gonna love me or seriously hate me.......Lol I feel bad cause she can't stand. Should i do toes, correct then do leg?

Looks like a welsummer is pipping~

You're better off getting the leg set the same time or before the toes. Those are bigger joints and need correction immediately or they strengthen and never correct.

Good luck.

I put that bandade stuff they give you when you get blood drawn. i wrapped it around the splints and it is giving it traction. The leg seems good, maybe it was just slipping out because of the slippery bandaid??

My weekend hatch. Light colored one is a Splash Silkie, Gray is a splash cochin and HOPEFULLY Silkie Mix.
27406_dscn1227.jpg

27406_dscn1230.jpg
27406_dscn1215.jpg

27406_dscn1223.jpg

Only two from 11 eggs but I a VERY happy!

I have one chick so far! It is still in the bator drying off and cheeping at the other eggs (hopefully telling them to get a move on and hatch!). I will post pics when I take her (
fl.gif
) out and put her in the brooder tomorrow.

Quote:
Hoping you have a splash ameraucana. I love splash anything! I need to go check this chicks skin color. If it is black then it should be silie mix.

Sorry but I am laughing about your Showgirl baby. I would be quite surprised if one popped out!

Quote:
Well I would complain to if you posted my picture all over and my hair wasn't done! LOL What a cutie. What kind is it? I will look at earlier posts and maybe you already mentioned the breed.

I have two now! One is dry and fluffy, the other one is still sitting in the bottom half of its shell, and one has pipped but not started zipping. There are still 18 more eggs in there that I am waiting on.

Back
Top Bottom