NEED HELP BAD!!!!!!!

That will probably depend on how much pain was inflicted. If he stayed around long enough for you to shoot him 3 times, I'd say it probably wasn't enough.
I have a .22 cal pump pellet gun that is adjustable by how many pumps you use.
1 pump = a small sting
10 pumps = same muzzle velocity as a regular .22 rifle and would be deadly.
Somewhere around 5 or 6 pumps would be enough to make him yelp and break the skin, I don't think he'd be back after that.

The CO2 powered pellet guns are just not powerful enough.
hmm.png

Quote:
Yeah, we have a valid excuse!

We can deter preditors to keep our animals safe.
We can put out small fires.
We can write our name in the dirt or snow.
We can water the lawn.
We can drown ant hills.

Is that cool or what?
cool.png

that made me laugh! pretty funny, lucky yall. we have to squat to pee when we go in the woods!
lau.gif
gig.gif

what a pain in the butt, litterally especailly when it is cold
D.gif

EEK!
Poison Ivy
Bugs
Spiders
Snakes
Cold
Wet ground
Yuk!
tongue.png

So why don't you toss about half a cup of gasoline into that fox hole and see what comes out? But be prepared, there may also be rattle snakes down there. The smell of the gasoline will bring them out too.

If you don't kill them, the smell will discourage them from using that den. They will move on to another one, farther away hopefully.

Rufus

Quote:
that made me laugh! pretty funny, lucky yall. we have to squat to pee when we go in the woods!
lau.gif
gig.gif

what a pain in the butt, litterally especailly when it is cold
D.gif

EEK!
Poison Ivy
Bugs
Spiders
Snakes
Cold
Wet ground
Yuk!
tongue.png

yeah and i would be allergic to poison ivy, and we have some huge musquitos here
barnie.gif

ok just to add my 2 cents worth to the pee arguement. I have peed outside at every house i have ever owned at some time or another. Now that i have a chicken coop and a few acres, the bathroom in the house is getting cobwebs on the door! And now i have another reason to add to my list of reasons i tell my wife as to why i find it necessary to pee outside!
#1. Its fun, i can still smoke a cigarette and drink a beer and pee all at the same time. *( not allowed to smoke in the house)
2. Its fun
3. Ummm its fun...specially in the winter when you can write your name in the snow or try and draw impressions of george bush.
4. oh yeah and it keeps baddies away from the coop.

Back
Top Bottom