NEED HELP BAD!!!!!!!

Quote:
to funny
lau.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
You shouldn't be envious just because when they were handing out physical traits you didn't stand in the Oscar-Mayer Line!

I'm quite sure you are better off being you.
smile.png

well I am making the ground wet
tongue.png
and there has been no foxes here for a few days now. hope he don't come back, or he knows he will get another blow to the head.

Quote:
you smoke aran? you told me on my thread to stay away from smoking very bad for AAA
tongue.png
just thought i would give you a hard time about that
gig.gif
i use to smoke but quite almost three years ago. smoked some my senior year in high school and a little after that. then quit, then went through a divorce and started back for a few years, then quit again! but this time i plan on staying away from the things. i think about them every once in awhile. but i did never pick one up while i was pregnant with any of my kids! Thank goodness
smile.png

i am remarried and my husband "chews" red man about every other day. i can't get him to totally give it up yet!

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh man, I think the shrub's numbers just went down a little more! When he hits 20%, ya think maybe he will just freaking leave? I think he's at 23 now - may be soon we can be done with him?

Back
Top Bottom