Need help identifying this breed

Pics
Results are in....
SHE is a girl...
SHE is approximately 17weeks old
the reasoning for her feathers and dainty body is that she is slightly malnurushed due to the wrong diet as a chick... which can fixed over the next several weeks
and her breed.......
SHES A WYANDOTTE X BARNEVELAN.....
Congrats!

Results are in....
SHE is a girl...
the reasoning for her feathers and dainty body is that she is slightly malnurushed due to the wrong diet as a chick... which can fixed over the next several weeks
and her breed.......

That's why the neck is so dark! Almost changed my answer because of that, haha. And congrats on your pullet! :cool:

Results are in....
SHE is a girl...
and her breed.......
Wow! She's lucky to have you to help get her healthy!

Results are in....
SHE is a girl...
and her breed.......
Congrats keep us updated. I can’t wait to see her colors as an adult! Is she a Wyandotte x barnevelder? I’ve never heard of barnevelan.

It’s also why she has the “comb and wattles“ like she does....

Yep, they're single combed! I couldn't tell in the first and by the time I got to the second I was just staring at the lacing since it looked so feminine to me (for a Wyandotte). I know it can be hard going against the chorus but you stuck with your instincts and you were right on the money!

Back
Top Bottom