Need help identifying this breed

Pics
Results are in....
SHE is a girl...
SHE is approximately 17weeks old
the reasoning for her feathers and dainty body is that she is slightly malnurushed due to the wrong diet as a chick... which can fixed over the next several weeks
and her breed.......
SHES A WYANDOTTE X BARNEVELAN.....
congrats!
She’s seen many barnevelder x wyandottes?
i guess? :confused:

Results are in....
SHE is a girl...
SHE is approximately 17weeks old
the reasoning for her feathers and dainty body is that she is slightly malnurushed due to the wrong diet as a chick... which can fixed over the next several weeks
and her breed.......
SHES A WYANDOTTE X BARNEVELAN.....
Seeing as the vet got the gender wrong, I feel no motivation to be convinced on the "breed" either.

Sure. I'm sure she's seen THOUSANDS of that specific cross.
It's a pure male Wyandotte.
Will you please update us as he matures? Please please please? :)
@TheOddOneOut.
If you look back at the second post with pictures, you’ll see that there’s no actual pointed feathers. I assumed, as you did, that this was a cockerel based on the darkened feathers on the shoulders. However, that is not a guarantee, and it appears as if we were wrong.

I am sticking with male.
Say, how exactly did the vet determine gender?
Farm vets often aren't chicken experts. It doesn't have hair and hooves, so...

@TheOddOneOut.
If you look back at the second post with pictures, you’ll see that there’s no actual pointed feathers. I assumed, as you did, that this was a cockerel based on the darkened feathers on the shoulders. However, that is not a guarantee, and it appears as if we were wrong.
I'll believe what I see...and right now, the opinion of a vet that I haven't met doesn't matter in my mind.
I realize I sound sarcastic and rude...I'll stop.
I really want updates though. Whether I'm proven wrong or not.

Back
Top Bottom