Need help identifying this breed

Pics
Update photos
Not the best but you can see the changes and how she’s filled out with proper food and care

tried as I did to get a video lol the rest of the flock wanted to be in it too lol
I see a few saddle feathers coming in towards the tail, but the hackles seem hennish, as do the legs -- I don't see any spur buds, and I think that they would be poking out at around this age.
Whatever gender it is, it sure is beautiful.

I see a few saddle feathers coming in towards the tail, but the hackles seem hennish, as do the legs -- I don't see any spur buds, and I think that they would be poking out at around this age.
Whatever gender it is, it sure is beautiful.
And now you understand the reason for the debate lol she’s a curious case...

All of my Wyandotte crosses who are...*checks calendar* 12 weeks old just seem to want to fight for dominance now a days. Probably gonna have to thin the mini flock at 16 weeks instead of 20 like I was intending.
That’s the thing it’s not Audrey doing the “squishing” she’s the one being “squished”

That’s the thing it’s not Audrey doing the “squishing” she’s the one being “squished”
Roosters, especially young cockerels, will occasionally mount other roosters.
I should point out too Audrey has these sunshine yellow legs my SLW has slate/blue legs... I don’t understand
Slate legs is the wrong color for a wyandotte. Do you have a picture of your SLW?

I should point out too Audrey has these sunshine yellow legs my SLW has slate/blue legs... I don’t understand

I've seen Wyandottes with both yellow and pale/white legs...but never slate.

ETA: They're supposed to have yellow legs though. I just seem to run into white legged ones more often around here for some reason.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom