Need help identifying this breed

I accidentally ran across this thread but found it so interesting I couldn't stop reading !Even though I was hoping for the op's sake Audrey was a hen I'm happy knowing the black box and crow collar have helped! If all else fails Audrey would make a great house rooster!

Just a suggestion...sometimes bribing the neighbor helps.
Neighbours ain’t the problem in this case… it’s the council… so as I said before I’m moving house and towns just so Audrey and his “brothers” can stay with their family…

they all mean far to much to us..
on another note… thankx to everyone who told me what to look for and thought me about saddle feathers…. I can now confidently say that my blue laced gold Wyandotte that was purchased as unsexed is a cockrel too…lol…
funny enough when we got him my daughter named him sheena… lol…. These poor boys…

Attachments

• 04402043-98FE-4E9E-834F-32DA74021DF4.jpeg
    04402043-98FE-4E9E-834F-32DA74021DF4.jpeg
    763.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 1194DB0B-E70E-4331-BCEB-5DFCD118C3AB.jpeg
    1194DB0B-E70E-4331-BCEB-5DFCD118C3AB.jpeg
    885.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 23F1DFC2-E3B6-4985-ABA1-E0255D16C0F2.jpeg
    23F1DFC2-E3B6-4985-ABA1-E0255D16C0F2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Neighbours ain’t the problem in this case… it’s the council… so as I said before I’m moving house and towns just so Audrey and his “brothers” can stay with their family…

they all mean far to much to us..
on another note… thankx to everyone who told me what to look for and thought me about saddle feathers…. I can now confidently say that my blue laced gold Wyandotte that was purchased as unsexed is a cockrel too…lol…
funny enough when we got him my daughter named him sheena… lol…. These poor boys…
Love his name! 🤣

Hi guys…
its with such sadness that I bring this update to you….
our much loved Audrey passed away the other day from what I can only suspect was a reoccurrice of his CRD ….
he passed away being cuddled up in arms and while he did his best to fight it again he just no strength left….

Audrey Is very missed by everyone in my family…
i would like to thank everyone who helped me identify his breed and gender even if at times we seemed to butt heads..it truly was an amazing experience showing everyone how far he came from day one ….

Back
Top Bottom