need help it’s urgent

pinecone33

Chirping
Aug 1, 2022
Västra Götaland Sverige
Sorry if this isn’t the right thread for it but I found a bunch of baby swallows screaming for their mother while flopping around in the grass and I think they fell out of the nest. My cat ate two of them but I managed to rescue one (and yes the mother is nearby she kept trying to distract my cat to get her babies) now my question is what the heck do I do. As of now I have placed the rescued one on a beanie in a bush right under the nest I think they fell out of because the mother is around there making noise. Is this enough? Will the mother get her baby? Should I bring it inside instead or ?? AGAIN sorry if this is in the wrong thread but it’s almost two am here and I am freaking out over this bird and no one is awake to help me.

Attachments

• IMG_5722.jpeg
    IMG_5722.jpeg
    521.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5720.jpeg
    IMG_5720.jpeg
    345.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5724.jpeg
    IMG_5724.jpeg
    770 KB · Views: 5
last update; it is now 3am and I checked, two of them were gone but I found a third one earlier which my cat had severely hurt and I wish I would’ve let my cat kill it because now that I’m back the two healthy ones are gone but this poor hurt one is stuck on a branch and it looks like he’s passing away he’s shaking and looks messed up. But atleast the other two might have been taken by the mother :/

Back
Top Bottom