Need help! One of my hens is breathing heavily and seams very exhausted, she isn’t eating or drinking.

Pics
Thank you, I may consider getting chickens but I need more knowledge before I get a flock of my own.
We will give you all the knowledge you need! Any questions, you can post on the conversation with me, or post on a new thread and we will answer them! We are all for people like you starting your own chicken family, and giving you very 🤗 own girls a good home! Go for it! We will support you every step of the way!💞 Avery

Thank you everyone who helped me care for her while she was alive, this is a great community with such understanding members. It’s upsetting I couldn’t help her more but what’s done is done but still thank you for the tips and help. 😊

This community is hands down AMAZING. Any questions you have can usually be answered on here 99.9% of the time.

Go get some baby chicks!!! Its such an incredible experience and we will all help you!!!

Fair warning though, you usually dont end up with the number of chicks you thought you originally wanted, because- chicken math! 😂😂😂 so make sure you have the space!! Lol

They're so fun! These are my chicks and duckies from a couple years ago, look at my cat on top the fence!:lol: You won't regret it!
IMG_8970.jpeg
IMG_3141.jpeg
IMG_5134.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom