Need help please

Quana

Hatching
Jun 9, 2020
I need to know how to convert this probiotic for my baby chickens it's called flock pro chick boost probiotic directions for use is mix 10 g scoop in one gallon of water I need to know what 10 g scoop is in conversion form like teaspoon or tablespoons so I can get this mixed and give it to my babies please help me

ChickenCanoe

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Nov 23, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Are you using a US tsp or a metric tsp? Every dry measurement will have a different weight depending on what you are measuring. In general a tsp of salt is about 6 grams. Sugar will be less.
For your purposes, 11/2 tsp of the probiotic will probably be close enough.

Weeg

Crowing
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Washington
There are 4 grams in a teaspoon. So if you need 10 g's per gallon of water, then 2 teaspoons, and a half teaspoon! Hope this helps! And in the future, you can just look up how many grams in a teaspoon, and then add to get that many grams per teaspoon, up to 10 grams! Good luck with you babies!

Chicklady707

Songster
Apr 27, 2020
Northeast Wisconsin
I need to know how to convert this probiotic for my baby chickens it's called flock pro chick boost probiotic directions for use is mix 10 g scoop in one gallon of water I need to know what 10 g scoop is in conversion form like teaspoon or tablespoons so I can get this mixed and give it to my babies please help me
I searched the internet and 10 grams equals 2.4 teaspoons.

Top Bottom