Need help with little bantams

Kitkatk8

Chirping
Apr 1, 2020
At least I think that’s what they are?

( I’ve posted a picture of the four other healthy hardy chicks we have) but these two are from another family and are just....different. I know nothing about them because we got them rather accidentally as someone was going to “throw them out and let nature do it’s thing” and I couldn’t let that happen. There were originally three, but despite my very best efforts, one passed away. I am so worried these two will follow suit.

They have the poopy pasty butt thing - and I wash and dry their little hineys all the time! Refresh or change their cage daily, sometimes twice if it’s dirty, obviously clean water and food. Temp seems right. Have done the sugar water/hydration/probiotics ....but they are soooo lethargic and tiny. Compared to the other four breeds, these two have hardly grown in more than a weeks time....

Any help would be greatly Appreciated! Am so worried about them
BE394D64-FE96-4BB2-9537-95437ED174E4.jpeg

eta sorry I can’t get it to face the correct direction

This was them originally..... They’re quite endearing! The one my daughter is holding LOVESSSS her - she runs to her voice and then does the weirdest/cutest thing where she lays flat on her back?! My daughter rubs her tummy and she looooves it (makes me nervous that she can’t breathe though so don’t let that last long) anywayyyy..... please help! Would really like them to make it

Attachments

• 60E4E25C-CD37-4E89-A2B2-038387C786FA.png
    60E4E25C-CD37-4E89-A2B2-038387C786FA.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom