Need help with malpositioned pigeon chick!!

Pics
It just doesn't make sense to me. The heart starts beating while the embryo is in the egg, quite early on.:confused:
Thats my understanding too..:idunno

That's got to be what it means....but the sentence structure makes you think 3 days after hatch when coupled with the info about eyes opening.
Maybe thats the case..:fl
Do you think i should delet it? I certainly don't mind, especially if its confusing or inaccurate...:oops:

Thats my understanding too..:idunno

Maybe thats the case..:fl
Do you think i should delet it? I certainly don't mind, especially if its confusing or inaccurate...:oops:

Nah.....always good to link where you copied from tho, might be more context there.
Agree with Art, no need to change, i don't think we'll be confused... they just needed a better editor. Not your fault @Fields Mountain Farm my friend.:hugs

My husband came across this video yesterday and showed it to me.
Check this out. :love
:eek:
Amazing!
Tho I wonder if he let it go too soon?

Pigeons, we called them $hitting machines when I lived in one city, they can make a godawful mess when there are hordes of them soiling abandoned buildings. I used to chicken(and rabbit and pigeon) sit for guy who had pigeons, he raced them, they were pretty cool, saw a few hatchlings during those gigs. But he didn't keep his loft(or coop) very clean....it was eye watering nasty in there.

:eek:
Amazing!
Tho I wonder if he let it go too soon?

Pigeons, we called them $hitting machines when I lived in one city, they can make a godawful mess when there are hordes of them soiling abandoned buildings. I used to chicken(and rabbit and pigeon) sit for guy who had pigeons, he raced them, they were pretty cool, saw a few hatchlings during those gigs. But he didn't keep his loft(or coop) very clean....it was eye watering nasty in there.

Prior to the invention of nitrogen fertilizers pigeon poop was so highly prized that fortified dovecotes were devised to prevent its theft. They also produced eggs and squabs for eating.
This link tells more about dovecotes.:)
http://www.milcombe.com/dovecote/

eta my neighbor just picked up my 5 gal bucketful for his compost pile.:lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom