Need help with malpositioned pigeon chick!!

Pics
@WVduckchick i know hes too cute :love i could just look at him all day hes just amazing!! I cant believe i saved him either lol and that i now have a pet pigeon haha!!

@biophiliac okay ill be happy to keep feeding him! Will miss it ha!! Hes now about 19 days, dont know if hes a bit small for his age?! Im just hoping that as long as he is growing and getting stronger he will be ok :)

@WVduckchick i know hes too cute :love i could just look at him all day hes just amazing!! I cant believe i saved him either lol and that i now have a pet pigeon haha!!

@biophiliac okay ill be happy to keep feeding him! Will miss it ha!! Hes now about 19 days, dont know if hes a bit small for his age?! Im just hoping that as long as he is growing and getting stronger he will be ok :)
Agree with you 100%. He is a bit behind for his age but looks healthy and as long as he is growing he should be fine! It is to be expected since he did not get crop milk from his parents. That he is standing up is a good sign too.:thumbsup

Agree with you 100%. He is a bit behind for his age but looks healthy and as long as he is growing he should be fine! It is to be expected since he did not get crop milk from his parents. That he is standing up is a good sign too.:thumbsup

Could there be size variations from US to Scotland? I mean, maybe they are naturally smaller birds there than here?

Yes he is always up on his feet now, he gets so excited when he is about to get fed he runs about flapping his wings lol! I need to keep a close eye on him now haha

:gig
What are you keeping him in now? How soon until they fly well on their own?

Dont know about size :hmm he has taken a liking to my fluffy dressing gown lol so he snuggles in that most of the day. If i need to go out etc i have a large cardboard box but hes not a fan ha! Not sure about flying either, dont imagine it will be long! He has been giving them a good flap recently :D

I bet he's a happy camper with all the snugglin and attention! :love

Gotta show off my wee little..:gig
No feathers but I adore her anyway.;)
20180829_154714.jpg

Back
Top Bottom