Need help with malpositioned pigeon chick!!

Pics
Hey all! Sorry not been on in a while. I couldnt help but come on and let you know that my pigeo came home :wee:ya still in shock as was pretty sure he was dead. He was away for over 2 months so its a miracle he has returned!! Been a weird night, jake had flew out the window after i accidentally left it open but he wont be far so we will find him tomorrow, poor wee thing. But its like it was meant to happen because when i walked into my room pigeo was sitting on the window at first i thought it was jake. And it was dark so i dont know what pigeo was doing flying about :confused: strange strange night haha! Also we have a new young pigeon that fell out a nest so we are certainly gathering a wee pigeon family :D

Hey all! Sorry not been on in a while. I couldnt help but come on and let you know that my pigeo came home :wee:ya still in shock as was pretty sure he was dead. He was away for over 2 months so its a miracle he has returned!! Been a weird night, jake had flew out the window after i accidentally left it open but he wont be far so we will find him tomorrow, poor wee thing. But its like it was meant to happen because when i walked into my room pigeo was sitting on the window at first i thought it was jake. And it was dark so i dont know what pigeo was doing flying about :confused: strange strange night haha! Also we have a new young pigeon that fell out a nest so we are certainly gathering a wee pigeon family :D
I can't express how thrilled I am for you to have Pigeo back!! Jake flew outside??! Can he see now?:) Can we trouble you for pics of your new one?

@biophiliac thank you :D jake still cant see but he has been flying about the room getting his bearings and he must have made it out the window by mistake :( i got back from a dog walk and it was dark so i couldnt see him. Yes i will take some just now, we sre going to name him macaroni as his yellow fluff makes him look like a macaroni penguin :lau walked into my room and pigeo has flew into the box with mac haha!

Bad photos sorry!!

Attachments

• 20190309_232440.jpg
    20190309_232440.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20190309_232651.jpg
    20190309_232651.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 12
@biophiliac thank you :D jake still cant see but he has been flying about the room getting his bearings and he must have made it out the window by mistake :( i got back from a dog walk and it was dark so i couldnt see him. Yes i will take some just now, we sre going to name him macaroni as his yellow fluff makes him look like a macaroni penguin :lau walked into my room and pigeo has flew into the box with mac haha!
The amount of time he's been gone is enough time to mate and raise a baby to the age of Mac. Food for thought...

Back
Top Bottom