NEED HELP!

My duck can't walk or stand.whats the problem??..NEED HELP asap!

• What to get them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What can I do

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Pics
animalfeedingmedicinesyringe.jpg
This is what an animal oral medicine syringe will look like. and they'll have that at any fed or tractor supply too. You can get them in a variety of sizes, from cow to hamster. You'll want a small one

I used to live in Tempe and had a buddy in Casa Grande. Is Powell Feed still there? Wonder if they carry whatever you've decided to look for/duck food. It's closer. :confused:
I'll be going to the tractor supply in Coolidge..well see

The easy, right way to do this niacin supplement is with a packet of "SAVE A CHICK". You just mix it in there water and it contains electrolytes, niacin, and other vitamins. It's available at Tractor supply, its cheap about $ 1-2. It's a little packet you put in there water. If he'll drink water then you don't need to monkey with the syringe.
save a chick.png

I can speak from experience that Purina Flock raiser crumble is a really great feed for duckling and all poultry I have used it for mine from hatch on till end of life. Never had a problem with it. Please take the advise of the Educator that is why she is one here on BYC.

Sure hope you see improvements in your little duckling soon, once they get the B Complex into their systems they seem to bounce back pretty quick :fl

Get this:

I've never been to a Tractor Supply they don't sell it at and I would be very surprised if yours doesn't have it. It's formulated with ducklings in mind, as you can see from the picture of the duckling on the bag.

x2!

I can speak from experience that Purina Flock raiser crumble is a really great feed for duckling and all poultry I have used it for mine from hatch on till end of life. Never had a problem with it. Please take the advise of the Educator that is why she is one here on BYC.

Sure hope you see improvements in your little duckling soon, once they get the B Complex into their systems they seem to bounce back pretty quick :fl

:goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom