Need help!

Gio0203

In the Brooder
Mar 29, 2020
My bielefelder chicken egg feels warm. I put it on 37.5C in my incubator. But for some reason it is making me think that the egg is too warm. Or is this normal

What does the temperature say inside the incubator? Do you have a calibrated thermometer in there? What day are you on? Some days my eggs feel really warm and others they feel cooler.

What does the temperature say inside the incubator? Do you have a calibrated thermometer in there? What day are you on? Some days my eggs feel really warm and others they feel cooler.
I put it in the incubator 4-5 hours ago, it says that it is 37.5c this is my first time hatching a egg, so maybe it’s because I’m not use to it, the egg is warm but not hot

If you don’t have another thermometer I would try to get one. The built in one should never be trusted, like if that’s all you have then do pay attention to it. But you’ll get a better hatch rate if you double check temperatures with a thermometer that can be calibrated

If you don’t have another thermometer I would try to get one. The built in one should never be trusted, like if that’s all you have then do pay attention to it. But you’ll get a better hatch rate if you double check temperatures with a thermometer that can be calibrated
Thank you, it is arriving on April 6 th

Back
Top Bottom