Need prayers for my birds lost in mail system 3+ days~ UPDATE! 88 hours in, they're here, ALIVE!!!

That is so sad.....I am so sorry for you!!!!
hugs.gif

Renee this is too awful and I am so sorry it is happening to you. Is there any chance of delivery on a Saturday by regular mail even though they were sent express?

Renee this is too awful and I am so sorry it is happening to you. Is there any chance of delivery on a Saturday by regular mail even though they were sent express?

Absolutely- if they make it to Kansas City, I have no doubt they would get to me in short order. Everyone and their brother in this district knows they're coming and is looking for them.

Problem is that without food or water since early Tuesday, they may not be living when they arrive.

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and prayers, folks. I really hope they help, and they do make me feel better. In the end, all control is just an illusion, anyway, so sitting here worrying (after I've done all I can) is truly pointless. I just need to breathe deep and align myself with the possibilities.

And perhaps I'll rummage around and find some adult beverage.
he.gif

is there any chance if all of us call regarding this matter they would get in gear???
hugs.gif
i just looked up the number and says guaranteed by the 11'th there has to be a way to trace it!!!

is there any chance if all of us call regarding this matter they would get in gear???
hugs.gif
i just looked up the number and says guaranteed by the 11'th there has to be a way to trace it!!!

You are very kind. I've been on the phone for the last 3 days with people waaaaay too much, as has the seller, as has consumer affairs, as has the research department, as has the internal FedEx research department...there is a stonewall at the sorting facility and they won't look beyond their walls- won't tell us who ought to have picked them up so we can talk to them, won't look at the manifests from that shift to see what trucks went out...it's really shameful. The consumer affairs department hung up on me. There isn't anyone who can find the birds at this point, and they appear to have gone POOF!

I spoke to the district manager's office, and the sender actually spoke to the manager...and the ball was dropped AGAIN. I'll be writing all of this up, as I've taken ample notes, collected names, etc. If those birds don't ever show up, I'll be demanding to see the surveillance video from the plant and I'll file a police report. I'm not messing around with this.

Back
Top Bottom