Need prayers for my birds lost in mail system 3+ days~ UPDATE! 88 hours in, they're here, ALIVE!!!

Omg hun, that's horrible. Am so sorry your having to go thru this crap. These birds am sure r really nice. I willing to bet someone stole them.

Am praying for peace for u and safety for your chickens.

Last edited:
I can't help but keep looking at the tracking page:

AJ500180685US

That stops on the 10th at the Camarillo sort facility.

I'm afraid someone inside that place knows what happened and is hiding the info.
somad.gif

That stops on the 10th at the Camarillo sort facility.

I'm afraid someone inside that place knows what happened and is hiding the info.
somad.gif

I'm POSITIVE that is the case. The Consumer affairs people there are very defensive and they had my number blocked yesterday. I got through fine using *67. THAT is DESPICABLE.

I'm POSITIVE that is the case. The Consumer affairs people there are very defensive and they had my number blocked yesterday. I got through fine using *67. THAT is DESPICABLE.

This is making me so sad! I'm so sorry that this is happening to you! Its truly pathetic when a department that exists for the purpose of accountability thinks they can get away with trying to just shut you out and hope you will go away. Did you say earlier that you are going to file a police report? I really hope that they look into it further and are able to get at least some answers for you. And if someone has walked off with them...I hope that they are able to find the birds. I'm praying for you!!

You definitely need to take this several layers over their heads. Unfortunately, admin offices are closed until Tuesday.

I've had good luck with companies by faxing a letter to the legal department- not threatening, just laying out the facts. Since I think someone is covering up, make it clear that they have to preserve all security video and documentation. IANAL, but I think once you put them on notice, if they destroy the video they can pretty much be presumed guilty.

Another possible route to take is youtube- have you heard of the youtube video of a fedex driver throwing a new flat screen tv? Last I looked it had 7 million views in the first couple of weeks, and was shown on lots of TV shows nationally and locally. Fedex had to jump fast when that went viral. You don't have dramatic video like that, but simply telling your story, with some beautiful chicken video, will get some attention. People are still searching fedex youtube videos because of that other one. It's a different route to put pressure on them.

Last edited:
I did get into district management, regional consumer affairs, etc...but they all acted as though the word of the hub folks was gospel, and if they said they didn't have them...that was the case. It's infuriating. I got into the corporate management in FedEx, and they spent 143 minutes on the phone with me, calling on the other line so I knew what was going on every step of the way. It's just disgusting that they are missing, because according to everyone there, it's a singular box, large, marked very well, and shouldn't have been in a position to be misplaced. I pray someone is giving them water and food.

You definitely need to take this several layers over their heads. Unfortunately, admin offices are closed until Tuesday.

I've had good luck with companies by faxing a letter to the legal department- not threatening, just laying out the facts. Since I think someone is covering up, make it clear that they have to preserve all security video and documentation. IANAL, but I think once you put them on notice, if they destroy the video they can pretty much be presumed guilty.

Maybe call the Humane Society that serves the area the hub is in? It could be considered an animal welfare issue as there are live animals in there somewhere being deprived of food and water.

I did get into district management, regional consumer affairs, etc...but they all acted as though the word of the hub folks was gospel, and if they said they didn't have them...that was the case. It's infuriating. I got into the corporate management in FedEx, and they spent 143 minutes on the phone with me, calling on the other line so I knew what was going on every step of the way. It's just disgusting that they are missing, because according to everyone there, it's a singular box, large, marked very well, and shouldn't have been in a position to be misplaced. I pray someone is giving them water and food.

Sorry they are lost, you should get a full refund, birds are not insured to get there live, but will pay if lost. I know its not about the money, but collect it anyway.

My guess they when to wrong address....and someone kept them. I lost some that when to CA , tracking number never show them getting there, but the person pick them up at the sort. was 2 days late.when he called and told me. The USPS thought they were still lost ,was going to give me a full refund, but i told them he got them just late. so got the shipping fee back.

Heck never know them may when with the other box.

Back
Top Bottom