Need to rehome roos by Wednesday night *South Central PA* FREE!

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
These boys are free to a good home where they will be cared for and won't be eaten. Located in Waynesboro, PA 17268. I am willing to travel to the Chambersburg and Hagerstown area. I do not want to send my silkie boys to auction, their too sweet.

1 Single-Comb Partridge Silkie Roo (His name is Martin)
1 Single-Comb White Silkie Roo (His name is Fuzzbutt)
3 Rosecomb/Silkie Crosses (May carry lavender gene)
1 EE/Silkie Cross (His name is Sashan, he fights with my silkie roo Lippy)
1 Easter Egger Roo (white with buff coloring)

i dont raise silkies but i was looking at your website and saw that you do Jersey Giants. I am very close to Hagerstown and am wondering if you have any Jerseys for sale?

Hannah, your PM box is full
smile.png

Are the two Silkie Roos you have for sale, the ones I was holding when I was there? If so, I wish I could take roos, those two were so dang friendly!

Quote:
I'll have to clean it out. haha

Yes, Fuzzbutt and Martin were the two you held. I've had many interested people, but none have come through on the agreement to pick them up.
sad.png
I just want them to go to a good home. If I have to take them to auction, who knows how they will be treated?

Quote:
No, not right now. I only have a quad of Whites. They were laying but then stopped. Now we have the jerseys free-ranging so their chicks would not be pure. Fertility was good on the eggs I hatched, but did not have any chicks hatch for some reason.

Quote:
No, not right now. I only have a quad of Whites. They were laying but then stopped. Now we have the jerseys free-ranging so their chicks would not be pure. Fertility was good on the eggs I hatched, but did not have any chicks hatch for some reason.

ok...well i may be interested when they are separated and start laying.....it looks like I may have the same thing happening with these rosecomb eggs....every single one was developing nicely and now its day 22 and nothing yet.....

Quote:

ok...well i may be interested when they are separated and start laying.....it looks like I may have the same thing happening with these rosecomb eggs....every single one was developing nicely and now its day 22 and nothing yet.....

Do you know of anyone who would be interested in a silkie roo? Fuzzbutt knows a trick to eat out of your mouth. He's such a sweetheart and let's you hold him all the time.

Back
Top Bottom