Need Volunteers from anywhere to help with babies and children!

Holiday Angel

Songster
11 Years
May 26, 2008
Sweet Home, Oregon
I am the President of Heavenly Angels In Need Children's Division and wanted to let you know, after our forum gets up tomorrow, that we need volunteers to help with children in crisis situations, by knitting, crocheting, wood working, painting memory boxes, donating funds or anything you can think of for children from birth to 18 years old.
We have a 501c3 charity and do many things.
You may go on my "web" page here, which is my chicken blog and it will lead you through the favorite sites to the "Holiday blog" so you can view a few things before our site is back up.
(We went with "Invision" for our host so they are working on it)..
Blessings,
Pauline
We are based from Oregon..

Hmmmmmmmmmm I bet Scrambled Egg see's this!
big_smile.png

Give me a little more info quickly. Are these children in foster care or hospitals or home in bad environments? I'd love to donate items if I had a little more info that would be great. Thanks

can you use new or lightly used toys and clothes? i was going to have a yard sale but don't know when i'll find the time. my kids have just outgrown things too quickly.

These children are from ANY crisis, including, but not limited to, car wrecks, hospitalized, foster care, families in need, and so on. There is no limit to the requests.
We are in the process of collecting school supplies as our challenge right now, but we collect toys, clothing (even gently used), personal hygiene products, blankets, made or bought, and multitudes of other things.
Our preemie department, which my daughter does makes, burial items, clothing, and much more for babies that have passed and those who haven't.
Our web site will show that we also donate caskets for families who cannot afford them, are in touch with free photography for babies passing memories called "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" as one of our main people using our items.
It is hard to explain all we do but I will post the Heavenly Angels in Need web site on here if anyone wants to have it so you can join our forums, Craft or Comfort (we have two) when they are up tomorrow!
Blessings,
Pauline
In the mean time you can view a few items on my Holiday blog!!!

Yes, we do use slightly used toys and clothing. Anything you would put or use on your own. Our charity headquarters is located at
Heavenly Angels in Need ATTN: Children's Division
41300 Upper Calapooia Drive
Sweet Home, Oregon 97386
And our site can be view as legal on any place you check for legal charities.
Blessings,
Pauline
Don't forget to include fair market value for tax receipts.
Note we also take gowns and wedding gowns to make burial and other items from..

Cool, why don't you talk about this some more on the charity thread in my sig. line...we have alot of caring folks on this forum that might be interested if you explain it a bit more to them..thanks! Darlene

Back
Top Bottom