Need Wasp and Spider ID - Warning - PICS!

Quote:
Oh boy. You. Are. In. Trouble. Big. Trouble! Consider moving to Mars--or wherever has the strange landscape where the turtle-lizard brother has long, long eyelashes.

Yes, yes he IS in BIG trouble...
*his day will come* Muhahhahahaha
pop.gif

Quote:
I'm sure she'd love that. She seems to want a pet one.

I see that you want to be on my "list"...along with Sourland.... ??
big_smile.png

EEEE-GADS! I would pack my family up and move real quick. I got chicken skin just looking at those!
tongue.gif

Quote:
Ugh, no kidding. It's especially unnerving to open your blinds and see two of those spiders sitting there, nice as can be...

But if you all say they are harmless, then they can stay, out of the way of course...

The only truly harmful ones are usually quite small, and dull in color (black or brown) Plus, you won't find them out in the open much if at all.
smile.png

Quote:
I usually get at least 5 bites during the summer, and never see the spider. I figure they were in the hay when I fed the horses. I no longer have them, and no bites this year (yet)!

Quote:
Well, I would not call a black widow dull in colour. Yes it is black, but a very, very SHINY black. I know--found one in the coop last night, called d for reinforcements and held the flashlight while he killed it. I think it had already bitten a couple of the babies
sad.png
the previous two nights. That one won't be biting any more, but I have to wonder if it has partners or offspring waiting to fill the void.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom