Neighbors setting up for disaster

Quote:
??? Perhaps they would appreciate some advice. I try to be helpful to those around me. I've never had anybody say MYOB.

Are you a crotchety old hermit who doesn't associate with your neighbors?
tongue.png

No, I'm a spry old 47! Friendly enough with most of the neighbors in the 'hood too.

If they got the chicken bug from watching your flock then they might appreciate a few helpful tips.
It is OK to be the friendly chicken lady. They may not be as aware of the dangers if this is their first flock.

Quote:
??? Perhaps they would appreciate some advice. I try to be helpful to those around me. I've never had anybody say MYOB.

Are you a crotchety old hermit who doesn't associate with your neighbors?
tongue.png

No, I'm a spry old 47! Friendly enough with most of the neighbors in the 'hood too.

LOL, that was directed at kfacres.
smile.png

thumbsup.gif
yes... say something nicely suggesting that they need to make it more secure...
good luck!

Last edited:
I hope you had a chance to talk to them! Im glad you are not going to MYOB, i think you are doing the right thing. And if nothing else you will know you tried.

Last edited:
.They have 2 un-altered Pit Bulls that they breed (I know) and can't let the dogs near the birds

Last edited:
Quote:
If they are housed / confined in close proximity to coop most predators will at least be slow to approach. I am not too keen on pit bulls either, at least in context of how many are kept or used in by area but even my neighbor's pit bulls that would likely chomp my birds if given a chance still seem to provide some protection from varments by making a major ruckus when the they now predator is about. If your neighbors keep dogs in close proximity to birds, then former may eventually lose interest in doing harm.

Back
Top Bottom